The hobbies of knitting, weaving, crafting and the like are all similar but unique, connected by their medium but all executed in a different way. That medium, of course, is material, and one of its most prominent celebrations in the area is the Fiber Arts Festival in Preble, NY.
This Week's Issue
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- New York State Police in Ithaca looking for wanted man
- Two missing girls found
- Not an ordinary cabin: Hammond Hill and Crosby Cabin to be focus of history program
- Among accolades, nursery school celebrates 60 years
- TC District Attorney, local advocates weigh in on bail reforms
- Bobby Comstock: It’s still Rock ’n roll to me
- Romulus native reflects on operating local diner
- Local police chief ‘disgusted’ by bail reforms
- A glaring omission for Dryden
- IHS Code Red Robotics team starts prep for new competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Like the Ithaca Times on Facebook!