The hobbies of knitting, weaving, crafting and the like are all similar but unique, connected by their medium but all executed in a different way. That medium, of course, is material, and one of its most prominent celebrations in the area is the Fiber Arts Festival in Preble, NY.
This Week's Issue
Here's our top picks for this weekend's events. STOP MISSING SHOWS!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Update: Overdose victim identified after downtown death
- SnowCenter: Snow projections increase and local schools close
- Theft and vandalism plaguing Myers Park
- Out with the Ice. In with the Lights.
- Boom Town: Ithaca businesses try to keep up with development
- Fire chief voices concerns over Lansing bridge repairs
- Trumansburg HS drama tackles intense topic
- Lot 10 announces official reopening for Dec. 5
- Car and snowplow collide on Slaterville Road
- Mohamed Maataoui and Paul Stearns: A place we can call home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Like the Ithaca Times on Facebook!