ITHACA, NY -- The COVID-19 vaccine is here, and people have questions. Is it safe? Are there long-term effects? How was it produced so quickly…
Shop Local Guide
Sponsored by: Tompkins County Trust Company
Find a local business
- Zoom Town: Could Ithaca become the place remote workers abandon cities for?
- New law sets standards for short-term rentals in Dryden
- Over 700 COVID cases this month, five clusters identified
- GreenStar leans on community support through pandemic
- Trader Joe's to open in Ithaca Feb. 19
- A new doc finds the darkness lurking in a Florida retirement community
- Councilperson Seph Murtagh will not seek re-election
- Spencer appoints new highway superintendent
- UPDATE: Kinney Drugs will offer vaccines for 65+, appointments filled
- Spring tweaks to COVID-19 plan are based on fall’s lessons at Cornell
Like the Ithaca Times on Facebook!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.