As featured on
A wave of unionization efforts has appeared in Tompkins County, most notably over the last year or two, which has seen a wide range of workers from adjunct faculty at Ithaca College to baristas at Gimme! Coffee successfully unionize, with several more efforts either in progress or failed for any number of reasons.
This Week's Issue
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Candor students build race car
- Election 2019: Results from all around Tompkins County
- Local organizing is spreading in Ithaca
- Suicidal woman seeking medical assistance charged with assaulting police
- IC announces death of resident director on campus
- Ithaca police arrest suspect after investigation into forcible touching incidents
- Cinemapolis possibly closing during Green St. developments
- Local development wins grant funding for net-zero building
- New businesses added to Ithaca's 2030 District
- Trumansburg Planning Board gives Crescent Way conditional approval
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Like the Ithaca Times on Facebook!